Monday, July 30, 2018

Cover and Blurb Reveal For The Golden Boy



Cover and Blurb Reveal for The Golden Boy


Hey Peeps!

I wanted to show you all of my new covers, as well as to show you the new blurb for The Golden Boy. As of right now, all of my books are in Kindle Unlimited, so if you are a subscriber, you can read them for FREE.

These covers have been a long time coming.

Do you love them? Hate them? Give me a shout in the comments or via email (info@sevenstepsauthor.com) and let me know what you think of the cover and blurb. I enjoy your feedback and your comments.

--Seven Steps





Blurb:

I fell in love by accident.

I barely knew Julius Samson.
He was the king of the school. I was the queen of the nerds.
We were star-crossed from the beginning.
Still, he held my hand.
Took me in.
Made me feel safe.
He became my sanctuary.
I never wanted to leave his side.
If I could've stayed forever, I would have.
But we could never be.
Because my future depended on ruining his.

Inspired by Megera (Meg) from the story of Hercules, The Golden Boy is a poignant, emotional, young adult contemporary romance about a teen girl's hard choices, loss, and love.

St. Mary's Academy is a young adult contemporary romance series that brings classic fairytale characters to life in a modern day, high school setting. It's filled with angsty heroines, hot heroes, and drama galore. St. Mary's Academy Shorts are shorter stories from within the St. Mary's Academy universe. 

Buy this book today.



 











FREE BOOKS

LIMITLESS ROMANCE


AMAZING ROMANCE 

 

SWEET ROMANCE STORIES 


 THE SUMMER READING LIST


NEWSLETTER EXCLUSIVE

FREE STORY






No comments:

Post a Comment