Wednesday, February 7, 2018

I'm Back!

I'm Back!




It's been way too long since I've updated this blog. My last post was in September. September! What's been keeping me away? In a word, writing. In the last five months, I've written 3 books (1 novel and 2 novellas) and I'm in the middle of writing another novel and producing two audiobooks. Yes, I've been a busy bee when it comes to the writing department.

I've also been reading like a fiend. My favorite book that I've read in the last few weeks has been The Hate You Give. OMG, it was a work of art! Raise your hand if you can't wait for the movie (both hands raise high in the air). Right now I'm reading Love, Life and the List by Kasie West and loving every word.

So, since it's been so long, allow me to re-introduce myself. My name is  Stephanie. I write under the pen names Seven Steps and Mildred B Lewis. My life is mostly IT person by day, wife and mother by early to late evening, and by late night and super early morning, writer. Yes, I have an S on my chest. I enjoy Disney, fruity desserts, sweet wine, and laughter. I'm a terrible speller and somewhat of an introvert, but I love to meet new people so please don't hesitate to email me at info@sevenstepsauthor.com.

My Seven Steps pen name is mostly young adult books. Do you love Disney and YA romance novels? Then you'll love my St. Mary's Academy series that take classic fairy tales and puts them into a contemporary setting. Think Riverdale but with fairy tale characters instead of Archie characters.

Mildred B Lewis is my historical romance pen name that focuses on mail order brides in the old west.

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Keep an eye on this space for Giveaways, snippets of my writing, new releases, my struggles and triumphs, and so much more.  I'll be posting every Wednesday.  You can also catch up with me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/sevenstepsauthor, my website at https://www.sevenstepsauthor.com, Bookbub at Seven Steps Author or email me at info@sevenstepsauthor.com.

Just for being here, let's have some giveaways!

















Until next time!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment